“Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, human beings will have discovered fire.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
A rebirth is beginning.
Historians use “The Renaissance” to describe when, in the 14th century, humanity moved from the medieval Middle Ages to, in the 17th century, the modern Age of Reason. The word Renaissance implied a rediscovery or rebirth of rational civilization after what Renaissance thinkers considered to be dark, primitive times.
The next huge shift for humanity is upon us, as we struggle to evolve beyond being a society run exclusively by knowledge, technology, self-concern and power.
Now, in the space between us, emerging from the ashes of this era, we are quite literally giving birth to a new world – one based not on divisiveness and hyper-individuation, but on unity, caring, cooperation and awakened love.
This is a clarion call to those who belong to the future of love – and want to participate in its emergence. (You know who you are.)
- You’re someone who sees the news and worries that we’ve made a monumental mess of things . . . at times you think we could even be on the brink of civil war.
- You hear our nation’s leaders spread divisiveness and discrimination with talk about about building walls or separating families . . . and your heart aches.
- You are longing for something – something that has to do with a richer, deeper, more potent way of being with other people, something that points to the actualization of our true potentials, something that invites everything we are . . . and more.
- You know that now, more than ever, whatever the question is . . . love must be the answer.
You’re invited to join Discovering Fire: The Renaissance of Love – the Evolutionary Collective’s all-new, free, monthly meetup club (it’s like a book club, but for WEvolutionary explorers). And we’ll send you everything you need to spark meaningful conversations with others and spread love and connection like wildfire.
- An original perspective that relates to the future we’re creating – delivered to your email inbox at the beginning of the month.
- A video teaching led by Patricia Albere that will take the work deeper – along with a series of inquiries we suggest you share with others.
- A prompt to gather. Host a dinner or meet up for coffee – and use the topic we send you to deepen your gathering.
And don't worry! Even if you join Discovering Fire after the first of the month, we'll include all previous emails for that month in your first email. So you won't miss a thing and can begin fully participating the very same month you register.