Membership Terms & Conditions
- The member tuition rate and payment terms selected at the time of registration are guaranteed for the duration of your active membership in the Evolutionary Collective Global Community.
- First payments will be processed at the time of registration, unless otherwise indicated. Any subsequent payments (if applicable) will be processed as outlined at time of purchase.
- For annual memberships:
- They will be auto-renewed annually on the date of original membership registration anniversary.
- Email reminders will be sent 30 days in advance of membership annual auto-renewal date. These reminders will include a membership termination option. To terminate your membership, follow the instructions provided.
- For monthly memberships, they will be renewed monthly on the date of original membership registration.
- Changing membership payment plans may be done at time of renewal. There are no payment plan term changes mid-cycle.
- All members must have completed a Mutual Awakening Practice Course and/or are in the Evolutionary Collective Core or First Year Core.
- Photographs taken over Zoom or in person at Evolutionary Collective events may be used, published, exhibited, displayed, archived, and used for internal and external purposes, in perpetuity.
- To insure the quality of the practice, only Certified Mutual Awakening Practice teachers have permission to teach the Mutual Awakening Practice to other groups using the Mutual Awakening Practice name. Mutual Awakening Teacher Training programs are open to all members of the Evolutionary Collective Global Community.
- In order to ensure safety, confidentiality, and integrity within the group, the Evolutionary Collective Global Community does not give out or provide a space for exchange of private information of community members.
- Promotion of any products or services on the discussion pages is prohibited. The Global Community is not a networking site.
Canceling Your Membership
- To cancel your Evolutionary Collective Global membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund policy as detailed below would be in effect.
- Access to all Evolutionary Collective Global member content and WE-MAP sessions will end when membership ends.
- Cancelation of Evolutionary Collective Global Community membership must be at least 7 days before the end of your monthly membership cycle. After 7 days before the end of your current month’s membership, charges for the next month’s membership may be applied.
- There is no suspension of membership. If needed, cancel your membership and re-enroll when ready. Re-entry into Evolutionary Collective Global membership will be at the current membership rate.
- If Patricia Albere and/or the Evolutionary Collective Global Management team feel it would be best for you to leave the Evolutionary Collective Global Community, the refund policy as detailed would be in effect.
- We’re so confident in the value that our Evolutionary Collective Global Community delivers, we offer a full, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you decide you want to cancel your registration within 14 days of your initial enrollment.
- There are no refunds for mid-cycle cancellations, for any type of membership.
- All late payments will be assessed a late payment fee of $50 to cover administration and processing costs.
I confirm that I have read, understand and agree to the above terms and conditions for membership in Evolutionary Collective Global.
Last Revised: March 5, 2021